Microsoft account is the simplest way to manage and control
all your Microsoft products and services. Once you create a Microsoft account
by visiting its official online store and then providing the required
credentials, it is the username and the password that is needed for the Microsoft account live sign in. You can
choose to enter your email ID, phone number or your Skype ID as your username.
With this account, you get free access to Office Online, Skype, OneDrive,
OneNote, and more.
While signing in to your account, make sure you enter the
correct password (keeping the case-sensitivity in mind). If you think your
account is being compromised or someone has the unauthorized access to it, then
change Microsoft account password
immediately by following these instructions:
- Log in to your Microsoft account
- Go to Security
- Choose Change Password
- Provide the existing password and then new one
- Enter the new password once again to verify
- Click Save to store the changes
For further queries or to receive help to troubleshoot the problems occurred amidst the process, contact our Microsoft support number. We will provide you with the best solution in a jiffy.
If you are stuck in a situation where you forget the
password of your account, then the only fix is to execute the Microsoft account
password reset process. Here is how you can do the same:
- Go to Microsoft account live password reset page
- You will see a “Recover your account” window
- Enter the email address, phone or Skype name
associated with your Microsoft account
- Click Next
- Enter the alternate email address in the box
labeled as Contact email address
- If you don’t have any alternate address, then sign
up for the one with Outlook.com
- Enter the captcha code correctly
- Click Next
- Follow the onscreen instructions, and you will
be able to finish the Account live
password reset process successfully.
During the entire Account live password reset process, if you face any trouble then avail our Microsoft customer support services and enjoy hassle-free support.